After you’ve imported your content you can now edit the layout of your portfolio and tell the story of each artifact by giving it a title and description. From there, you can categorize artifacts so your viewers can see each facet of your accomplishments individually. You might also “stack” artifacts on top of one another by creating collections which allows you to keep an uncluttered layout while still being able to include all of your best work.
Editing Your Title and Description
1. Click the
Edit button in the upper right hand corner of the portfolio below your name
2. The Title and Description fields will become changeable
- Click the Title to change it
- Click the box below to add a description of your portfolio
Style & Settings
1. To the right of your portfolio, select the
Style & Settings option to format the style of your portfolio. The layout option allows you to choose a layout to present your content. The theme option allows you to change the background from a light to dark theme or choose the resume theme (depending on your audience).
2. Even though you’ve chosen a layout provided in the Design section, Pathbrite gives you the ability to further customize your artifacts with its
Drag and Drop feature:
- Click on an artifact to ‘grab’ it
- Hold and drag it the desired location in the portfolio page, the artifact and those around it will resize automatically to accomodate the new orientation
- Release once you are satisfied with the new location
- Use the slider located between portfolio items to expand and shrink the size of the thumbnail view
This section includes your visibility settings and allows you to manage access.
Setting your portfolio to private means viewers must either have a custom link to your portfolio or they must be a Pathbrite user whom you’ve shared your portfolio with.
Setting your portfolio to public means viewers must have a link to your portfolio.
- Clicking Manage Access will bring up a dialog showing all of your custom portfolio URLS as well as a list of any user that you’ve specifically shared your private portfolio with. These can be deleted which will revoke access to that specific link or email share.
You have three options for commenting.
Selecting Yes allows anyone who can see your portfolio to leave comments that others can see.
Selecting Yes, But only I can see them allows anyone who can see your portfolio to leave comments but only you will be able to see them.
Selecting No means no one will be able to leave a comment on your portfolio.
Show download links
You can choose to allow audience members to download the artifacts in your portfolio.
Contact Links button to enter or edit your Contact information.
1. Enter/Edit your email address, phone number or link to a personal web site or blog
2. Enter/Edit links to your LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter social media sites
3. If you wish to remove one of the fields, click the
Delete icon on the right hand side
4. When you’ve completed updating your contact information, click
Editing Portfolio Items
1. Hover cursor over any item on your portfolio to
Edit, Adjust, or Delete an item
- Click the
Deleteicon to remove items from your portfolio
- Click the
Cropicon to adjust the view of your thumbnail image
- Click the
Replace Cover Imageicon to find or upload another image to represent your artifact.
- The icon may also appear as a rotating arrow.
i. Use the “Scroll Bar” to change the view of your thumbnail image
- Click the
Editbutton to add or modify the information associated with each artifact
i. Edit/Enter a title and description for your artifact
ii. Replace the artifact you uploaded by clicking the
Replace Work button.
- When you’ve completed all your edits click the
When in Edit Mode, click the
? in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Help notifications will show up and give you more information about each section.
|Add Work to Your Portfolio→|