Accessing Account Settings
To edit your Account Settings, select the user menu in the top right corner by hovering your cursor over your name and image.
A drop down menu will appear. Click
Settings to view your Account Settings.
Here you can adjust your general settings such as username, email, email notification options, and social account links.
- Edit your username here
- Make any changes to your email address here
- Choose whether you want to receive any email notifications from Pathbrite. These include information about shared portfolios, comments made, annotations received from instructors, etc.
- Enter your First and Last Name
- If you’d prefer to see all dates in the international format of MM/DD/YYYY, make your selection here.
- To delete your account check the
Delete Accountcheck box and click
Select the second tab to change your password. Enter your current password and then enter your new password and retype it to confirm it.
Save when completed
- If you’ve forgotten your password, you can select the “Forgot Password” link here to set a new password. This may be useful for users coming in through a Learning Management System (Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, Mindtap, Learning Objects) as this flow doesn’t initially require setting a Pathbrite password.
The third tab is where you may view a record of your credit card charges.
|More User Features →|